Cross-country Skiing Lofer
Go cross-country skiing all over the Saalach valley. Go outside, be active and enjoy the healthy sport of cross country skiing. Let the deeply-snowed countryside have an effect on you during cross-country skiing.
A wide range of cross-country skiing tracks are available in the Saalach valley and even in the mountains at the Lofer Alp and in the Heutal in Unken.
Cross-country trails in the Saalach valley
- High trail, Lofer Alp, 2-4 km
- Scheffsnoth to Au, 10 km
- Cross-country ski and floodlit trail, St. Martin, 1,5 km
- Heutal to Winkelmoosalm, 12 km
- Heutal trail, 5 km
- Oberweißbach trail, 12 km
- Unterweißbach trail, 2,5 km
Cross-country skiing enthusiasts will find the ideal training conditions in St. Martin.
You are also able to rent the equipment on spot in Lofer.